What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A quick and easy way to master the mysteries of cross stitch in less than three weeks
- Learn three amazingly simple methods used by the professionals for starting, joining, and finishing stitches
- Discover how to quickly and easily add the most decorative and gorgeous touches to your design
- Discover four essential framing techniques to guarantee that “professional” look
- Discover how to easily master the five fundamental cross “stitches”
- Learn how to avoid the six costly mistakes made by beginners
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Cross Stitch Made Easy scores 70.94/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.crossstitchmadeeasy.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $19.97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: crossstitchmadeeasy.com you’ll also be taken through to crossstitchmadeeasy.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)